Keen Shoes Sandals Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I purchased these keen sandles for approximately $110.00.I have worn them maybe 10 times.
Just wore them to Las Vegas 108 degrees temps ..I love the comfort, but hate the smell of my feet after wearing them. Just noticed tonight the glue on the inside seams are falling apart... Help...they should be under warranty.
But I'm sure they'll want a receipt.Any advise would be great.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007. At 400 miles first tire blows. Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly..."
- "We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority. Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."