I purchased these keen sandles for approximately $110.00.I have worn them maybe 10 times.
Just wore them to Las Vegas 108 degrees temps ..I love the comfort, but hate the smell of my feet after wearing them. Just noticed tonight the glue on the inside seams are falling apart... Help...they should be under warranty.
But I'm sure they'll want a receipt.Any advise would be great.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sole completely separated after wearing about a dozen times. Glue completely failed. Why could you possibly ask for 100 words to describe a problem that can be described in 10..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "This was my first and last experience with Allegiant Air, and if you are reading this, that means that I actually survived the flight, so that will be the only..."
- "I received the two new Floureon 14.8v 5,000mAh LiPo batteries the other day from GearBest.com and they are both defective since one of the cells is swelling slightly and there..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS COMPANY IS VERY EVIL THEY ARE DOING DAMAGE TO CONSUMERS LEFT AND RIGHT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS . PLAYING WITH PEOPLES LIFE , HEALTH, AND CHARECTER, THEY HAVE KILLED..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would..."