Chatsworth, New Jersey

I purchased keen shoes that were made specifically for walking near water thru streams, etc..

I use then in the summer months and they are lightly used .When I went to put them on this spring, I noticed that both shoes have become unglued. They were both attached at the heel and toe but the remainder of the shoes were detached. I went through the warranty department at Keen and filed a claim online. After 20 days of no reply, I contacted Keen department.

They informed me that if the shoes sit for to long a period of time, the glue dries up. They denied the warranty claim. I never heard of such a lame excuse I tend to purchase good quality shoes and take care of them. These shoes were over $100 dollars.

Based on this products poor performance and warranty service, I will not be buying Keen shoes again.There are to many good companies out there that stand behind their product to settle for an inferior shoe.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of shoes performance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of keen shoes shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Keen Shoes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keen shoes shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keen Shoes.

Had an Experience with Keen Shoes?

Comments

I am dealing with this same problem right now.Very unhappy with Keen.

I have bought many many pairs of Keens, including water shoes, in the past with no problems.

It seems the quality of Keen shoes may have gone south.Will not buy Keens in the future.