I purchased keen shoes that were made specifically for walking near water thru streams, etc..
I use then in the summer months and they are lightly used .When I went to put them on this spring, I noticed that both shoes have become unglued. They were both attached at the heel and toe but the remainder of the shoes were detached. I went through the warranty department at Keen and filed a claim online. After 20 days of no reply, I contacted Keen department.
They informed me that if the shoes sit for to long a period of time, the glue dries up. They denied the warranty claim. I never heard of such a lame excuse I tend to purchase good quality shoes and take care of them. These shoes were over $100 dollars.
Based on this products poor performance and warranty service, I will not be buying Keen shoes again.There are to many good companies out there that stand behind their product to settle for an inferior shoe.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Shoes performance
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "UPS delivered to me a cardboard box package containing a wood based audio shelf. The issue is tha the meathead driver left the package in the pouring rain, it was..."