Keen shoes -both shoes came unglued

I purchased keen shoes that were made specifically for walking near water thru streams, etc..

I use then in the summer months and they are lightly used .When I went to put them on this spring, I noticed that both shoes have become unglued. They were both attached at the heel and toe but the remainder of the shoes were detached. I went through the warranty department at Keen and filed a claim online. After 20 days of no reply, I contacted Keen department.

They informed me that if the shoes sit for to long a period of time, the glue dries up. They denied the warranty claim. I never heard of such a lame excuse I tend to purchase good quality shoes and take care of them. These shoes were over $100 dollars.

Based on this products poor performance and warranty service, I will not be buying Keen shoes again.There are to many good companies out there that stand behind their product to settle for an inferior shoe.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Shoes performance

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #645826

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keen Shoes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 20, 2015 #1009776

I am dealing with this same problem right now. Very unhappy with Keen. I have bought many many pairs of Keens, including water shoes, in the past with no problems. It seems the quality of Keen shoes may have gone south. Will not buy Keens in the future.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keen Shoes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Keen Shoes.
Filing a new complaint about