I purchased keen shoes that were made specifically for walking near water thru streams, etc..
I use then in the summer months and they are lightly used .When I went to put them on this spring, I noticed that both shoes have become unglued. They were both attached at the heel and toe but the remainder of the shoes were detached. I went through the warranty department at Keen and filed a claim online. After 20 days of no reply, I contacted Keen department.
They informed me that if the shoes sit for to long a period of time, the glue dries up. They denied the warranty claim. I never heard of such a lame excuse I tend to purchase good quality shoes and take care of them. These shoes were over $100 dollars.
Based on this products poor performance and warranty service, I will not be buying Keen shoes again.There are to many good companies out there that stand behind their product to settle for an inferior shoe.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Shoes performance
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."