If spend over $160 for a pair of boots, you would expect they would last longer than a year.
First of all, they are not waterproof.Just walking in wet grass for a period of time your feet get soaked.
Secondly, Lee Souls on the boots are starting to crack and cannot be repaired.Never again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I have purchased the same KEEN brand summer shoes two times in the past and have enjoyed them and used them until the bottoms were worn smooth. The third pair..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "In Sept. 2016 I bought a 30W USB DESKTOP CHARGER. Does not charge on a consistent basis. Price including shipping. $20.95. Would like to return it. Please advise. Light goes..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."