Keen Shoes - Keen shoe sole separation

8 of 27 Keen Shoes reviews

The sole on the Keen sandal Owyhee completely separated from toe to heel with normal usage.They will not replace the shoe for what is clearly a manufacturing defect.

They said if it was less than 2 years and I had my receipt I could get a replacement. It was over 2 years ago and who saves their receipt for a pair of shoes? They said it happens because they use a "sustainable" glue which I think means it is cheap and prone to failure. I would not buy again.

The representative from the company said that the same thing happened to her boyfriend. The sandals are in otherwise good shape and could conceivably last a few more years, but they are not functional. I tried glue, but it did not work. The sandals were over $100 and I am very unhappy.

I would probably buy ABEO sandals next time as they seem to be more durable and I don't see a lot of complaints on-line like I see about Keen.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
8 of 27 Keen Shoes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keen Shoes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keen Shoes.
Filing a new complaint about
×